Thursday, October 06, 2005

Just How Gay Am I?

So, tonight I was part of research focus group. They qualify a few individuals on a certain topic then bring you in for an hour and half to give your thoughts and opinions on said particular topic. At the end of the night they pay you cold hard cash. I love it.

Anyhoo, tonight's topic was alcohol, Tuaca specifically. One of her first questions of us was:

"What kind of place do you like to go have drinks normally?"

My answer: "A gay bar."

Her: "Ok, I meant what kind of place as in is it a club? A lounge? A bar?"

My answer: "Oh, I don't know, anyplace with a lot of gay boys."

Her: "Ok, but what kind of place is it? What's the environment? Is there dancing? Is it lowkey? Is it upscale? Lowkey?"

It finally dawned on me what she was getting at and I began to answer finally like I had just a tad bit of intelligence. I then looked over at the other two very straight guys there and thought to myself, "hmmm, that one is really cute. "

Later on another question was:

"What's your marital status?"

My answer: "Oh, I'm single. Well, no, I'm not single, but I'm not married. Obviously."

I'm just too damned gay 2 hold a straight conversation. Is it sad or is it fabulous??

"Like a rainfall, won't U cum over me? I wanna go down ... I wanna go down ... I wanna go down on U." - Aaron-Carl, Homoerotic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home